- If 30 days have gone by since the delivery of purchase, unfortunately we can’t accept your return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 3-7 business days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you haven’t received a refund within 3-7 business days, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to our limited quantities and high demand of our products, we are unable to offer exchanges on any items.
- We recommend purchasing the correct size or color of the desired item, and then submitting a return so that you don't miss out on the item.
- Returned item must meet our return policy guidelines