Effective against: Smog (PM 1.0 and PM 2.5), dust, mites and other virus sized irritants pollen
Please wash your hands or use hand disinfectant before putting the mask on.
- Take out mask, open and check for visible damage. Damaged or dirty mask should not be used.
- Place the central upper part of the mask with the nose clip on the root of your nose.
- Pull the ear loops behind your ears and, with both hands, press the nose clip to your face to seal any gaps.
- If you need to re-use the mask after removing it, store the mask in a clean, hygienic place.
- We do not recommend re-using the mask.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh